poniedziałek, 31 stycznia 2011

Monday,31.01.2011

Strange thing ...
This night I couldn't sleep well . I had nightmares with blood , I don't know why  my heart still hurts.
I have crazy time now , because I'm going to write exams in April so I have to learn A LOT . but  ... honestly ... I don't want toooo ;'( My day in school was great because I was talking with guy that is totally in my type soo I'm happy :) I was shopping today .. Well level of my endorphin is so high :) Today i was watchin' Mr nobody directed by Jaco van Dormael , great movie !






And I've started to reed new book - The Dante Club written by Matthew Pearl













tommorow I can wake up later because my history teacher is sick so everything is great lovely abd wonedful
                                                                                                                                 xoxo





Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz